Advancements in Treating Hyperpigmentation
Advanced education can only be booked by professional users. Click here to register or login.
Advancements in Treating Hyperpigmentation!
Hyperpigmentation is a disorder that causes significant distress. Facial and body pigmentation issues are visible cosmetic problems. While evident on client's with aging skin, it is actually common across all age groups and ethnicities, which can cause significant emotional distress. Although melasma is the most common type of facial pigmentation, there are many other forms including drug-induced and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. During this comprehensive theory and hands-on class we review pathogenesis, clinical and histopathological data, and treatment options in facial hyperpigmentation disorders. With an arsenal of topical skin-lightening ingredients and advanced facial treatments, you can dramatically help clients improve their appearance.
HANDS-ON TRAINING · INTIMATE CLASS SIZE!
Level 3: Advanced Course
Designed to challenge even the most seasoned esthetician, these courses will allow an esthetician to truly consider themselves a master. With the core skills and foundational knowledge of any and all skin challenges, they will have the ability to offer truly curative results for any client that walks through their door.
Prerequisite: A minimum of 300 hours of cosmetology school is recommended before taking this class.
- The What: Hyperpigmentation and its causes
- The Why: Why does it occur in some people more than others?
- The How: Identify UV damage, inflammation, photo sensitizers, their role in hyperpigmentation and the specific strategies for home care usage and facial treatments to expedite results
- The importance of melanin synthesis, melanogenesis and its contribution
- How to differentiate the different types of hyperpigmentation (melasma, chlosma, and more)
- How to incorporate a skin scanner to more accurately analyze the skin and tie in customized recommendations
- The challenges with various skin ethnicities, skin tones and how to improve outcomes
- Working with pigmentation on different parts of the body
- How to perform skin brightening treatments, including peels, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and more
- Pretreatment conditioning and post care product regimens for optimal skin lightening
- Working with clients that experience hyperpigmentation with acne/aging/sensitive skin types
- How to determine which chemical peels work best for hyperpigmentation and on what skin type
Attendance Bonuses & Perks
- $55 day of class store credit for product purchases + 15% Bonus Discount
- Quick Start Support Materials (In-depth Training Guide, Facial Protocols & Laminated Treatment Guide
- Free Gift
- Networking Opportunities
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch
Class Policy: Pre-registration is required. Limited class space. Class cost is $85.00. If for any reason you need to cancel your attendance to the class, we do ask for a 24 hour cancellation notice for a full refund. If 24-hour advance notice is not received, you will be provided an account credit that must be used for another class within the following six months. Credit Card or Check payments will be required for product purchases following the class. NO CASH will be accepted the day of class.
Talk it up!
Share your favorite Control Corrective product with your clients!