Advanced Peeling with TCA and Jessner - Double Certification
Advanced education can only be booked by professional users. Click here to register or login.
HANDS-ON DOUBLE PEEL CERTIFICATION · INTIMATE CLASS SIZE!
Advanced Peeling with TCA and Jessner
Choosing the correct peel not only provides powerful, results-oriented facials for every skin type, but are among the top five most requested medical aesthetic treatments. Both TCA and Jessner peels are safe options for esthetician use, yet require advanced training and certification. Learn the science behind peels, when to use them, pre and post treatment requirements, downtimes, and how and where they work compared to other acid options. See live demonstrations and learn how to incorporate these peels with regular facials and home care.
The history and science behind the TCA and Jessner peel, different formulations and why they are so popular
- Mechanism of action and comparisons to other acids
- Key Factors affecting peel penetration and how to optimize results
- How to customize peels for various Fitzpatrick types with special emphasis on improving acneic, aging, sensitive and sun damaged skin
- Methodology when incorporating TCA with vitamin A peeling for boosted results
- How to incorporate these advanced treatments with other modalities and facial treatments
- Incorporating skin specific serums into the treatment
- The best pre-treatment regimens by skin type to improve the effectiveness and results
- How to reduce inflammation and enhance skin rejuvenation
- Important tips for performing the client consultation: photography, signed consent, contraindications and client selection
- How to spot treat and layer the peel for different client needs
- How to overcome common client fears and objections
- How to perform the post treatment facial and transition clients to an effective maintenance program
- The best way to add advanced peels to your treatment menu to compliment other services and increase profitability
- How to perform the Clinical A+ Peel Treatment (receive and perform)
- How to perform the 7 Day Skin Rejuvenation Treatment with hands on experience (receive and perform)
Attendance Bonuses & Perks
- $55 day of class store credit for product purchases + 15% Bonus Discount
- Quick Start Support Materials (In-depth Training Guide, Facial Protocols & Laminated Treatment Guide
- Free Gift
- Networking Opportunities
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch
Talk it up!
Share your favorite Control Corrective product with your clients!