Social Media Marketing & How To Grow Your Business
Advanced education can only be booked by professional users. Click here to register or login.
Have you ever been to a business training that sounded great in theory and then had little to no application back on the job? We promise – that will not happen here!
Get a head start on growing your business with our dynamic business workshop. From sales strategies in and out of the salon to marketing tactics that you can implement right away. You will learn the ways to measure success, how to grow your business and more. By the end of the day you will have built a 12 month marketing calendar that you can implement yourself or with your team and feel confident.
Grow your Business Essentials
- Retail sales is a big part of the success of your business, learn how to effectively prepare for the sale and tips to ensure a sale every time
- Creating relationships is an important part of selling. Learn how asking the right questions will build client loyalty and trust
- Discover how effective listening skills will help you to “tune-in” to selling opportunities
- Acquire the skills to effectively sell to your clients
- Learn why closing the sale is just as important as preparing for the sale and the tools you need to close every time
- Understanding how to grow your business is more than just products and services, learn how the 4 R’s can improve your business with measured results
- Education, sales, and marketing are the fundamental facets to the success of your business. When planning a special event, learn how incorporating all three will guarantee a successful outcome
Social Media Marketing and knocking it out of the park!
- Understand how social media can help you fill your books and choosing the right social media channels for your marketing and budget.
- Email marketing and messaging strategies from the subject tag line, to the content and the call to action.
- Developing goals for your social media campaign. Paid media, pay-per-click, how often to post for the best ROI
- Implement a plan that works for you and amplifies your social media presence
- Using social media as a customer service tool as you create compelling content that will encourage followers
- How Facebook, Instagram and others help you target your market and fit in with your social media plans
- Managing and monitoring your campaign so you can learn how to budget accordingly.
- Learn how often to post to increase your reach and engagement
- Key words and how to use them the right way to gain credibility as a professional spa/salon
- Metrics – what to look for to measure impact and the tools that can help measure your influence
Attendance Bonuses & Perks
- $55 day of class store credit for product purchases + 15% Bonus Discount
- Quick Start Support Materials (In-depth Training Guide, Facial Protocols & Laminated Treatment Guide
- Free Gift
- Networking Opportunities
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch
Talk it up!
Share your favorite Control Corrective product with your clients!