Acne For All Ages
Advanced education can only be booked by professional users. Click here to register or login.
Learn to address acne on any client, at any age!
Acne is still the most common reason for visiting a dermatologist in the United States. Moms and teens living under the same roof may both be breaking out, but their underlying causes are probably different. Consequently, products and treatment protocols need to be tailored to the specific individual. With the figures for adult acne increasing year by year, the potential for a very motivated client base here is enormous.
HANDS-ON TRAINING · INTIMATE CLASS SIZE!
Level 2: Challenge Course
These courses go beyond the basics and takes the skills of the esthetician to the next level. Your competence in diagnosing and addressing skin conditions will be elevated, as will your confidence.
- Discover underlying causes for acne; genetic predisposition, hormones, stress, medication
- How hormones and genetics play an important role, and why
- What causes acne scarring and what professional treatments you can perform to reduce and minimize
- Understanding how oxygen therapy, benzoyl peroxide therapy, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, vitamin A therapy, Jessner and TCA work best for various types of acne and more
- Strategies for working with all grades of acne on the face and body
- Foods that can trigger acne breakouts and how to educate your clients accordingly
- How to get acne under control, strategic home care and what treatment regimens really work
- Identify different acne lesions, grades of acne, and be able to recognize acne imitators
- How to structure your clinical acne consultation, educate and introduce the series of treatments to these clients, including different package and marketing concepts
- How best to prepare the skin for extractions for least amount of trauma to the skin
- The most effective extraction methods for the best outcomes
- Learn the most up to date ingredients that help fight acne and design effective home care and treatment strategies by skin type and grade of acne (with hyperpigmentation and for sensitive skin types)
- Hands on Demonstration of our most popular acne treatments*
Attendance Bonuses & Perks
- $55 day of class store credit for product purchases + 15% Bonus Discount
- Quick Start Support Materials (In-depth Training Guide, Facial Protocols & Laminated Treatment Guide
- Free Gift
- Networking Opportunities
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch
Class Policy: Pre-registration is required. Limited class space. Class cost is $85.00. If for any reason you need to cancel your attendance to the class, we do ask for a 24 hour cancellation notice for a full refund. If 24-hour advance notice is not received, you will be provided an account credit that must be used for another class within the following six months. Credit Card or Check payments will be required for product purchases following the class. NO CASH will be accepted the day of class.
Talk it up!
Share your favorite Control Corrective product with your clients!