Have a question? Our Questions Answered page has answers to some of the most commonly asked questions by our community. If you don’t find the answer you seek here…check the forums, or contact us to ask a question you don’t see anwered!
When was CCSS founded??
CCSS was started in 1997 and has been dedicated to professional esthetics since that time.
Is there a minimum opening order or reorder amount??
No, we do not have minimum order amounts.
How do I attend or teach a training class??
Please contact us at 866.290.4290. We are available Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm PST.
Can I redeem a promo code more than once??
A promo code can be used more than once as long as the promo dates are valid. Promos cannot be combined with any other offer (except free shipping offer is met).
Can I purchase samples??
You can buy samples for $0.95. You will receive 5% in samples at no charge of any retail items purchased.
How do you ship my order??
We use UPS, our most reliable, and cost effective method to ship your products.
What is the cost of shipping??
We ship UPS ground and calculate the cost based upon the weight of your order and shipping location.Additional shipping charges may apply if shipping outside United States.
What form of payment do you accept??
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, Amex, PayPal and e-check. All orders are paid in full at time of shipping. Please call 866-290-4290 or fax in your filled out order form to 949-951-1926.
What do I do if something is damaged and I need to return it??
Please call UPS right away and report the product is damaged.
What is your return policy??
In the event that you are not satisfied, we will gladly provide a refund of the original purchase price if product is returned within 7 days of your purchase date for all controlcorrective.com website orders. Shipping & handling costs are not refunded. Products must be in original packaging, unopened and unused. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-770-4290 if you have a return.
Does Control Corrective test on animals??
No, we do not test any of our ingredients on our furry friends. We are certified through the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC).
Do you ship to PO Boxes??
Sorry, we do not ship to PO boxes.
What is your policy on diversion??
1. Authorized CCSS licensed beauty professionals are provided educational and training products on the CCSS brand multiple times throughout the year.
2. Prohibition on modifying products: Authorized CCSS licensed beauty professionals may not alter, damage, or deface CCSS products in any manner.
3. Requiring the proper handling and storage of products: Authorized CCSS licensed beauty professionals are required to maintain proper handling and storage of CCSS products.
4. In the event that you are not satisfied with any Control Corrective product purchased through an authorized distributor in an authorized channel, we will gladly provide a refund of the original purchase price if product is returned within 7 days of your purchase date. Please return any unused portion of the product along with a receipt from an authorized distributor to obtain your refund. Shipping & handling costs are not refunded. Please email email@example.com if you need to return an item or call us directly at 866-290-4290.
5. Require responses to customer questions: Authorized CCSS licensed beauty professionals shall make it known to their clients that they are available to answer questions, provide advice, and respond to customer concerns. This includes responding to any questions or concerns relating to product information, proper usage, or other inquiries.
6. Please be advised that as a wholesale customer of Control Corrective Skincare Systems, Inc. (“CCSS”), you are only authorized to promote and sell CCSS products to your clientele. CCSS products are intended to be used only in conjunction with the care and supervision of a licensed beauty professional. For this reason, you are not permitted to sell CCSS products on the Internet, in any manner, to sell CCSS products in a quantity greater than that generally purchased for personal use, or to sell CCSS products to any party who will resell the CCSS products. Failure to adhere to these policies may result in the termination of your relationship with CCSS. We also request that you report any product diversion or suspected product diversion to us immediately so that we can properly investigate.
If you have any questions about CCSS’s Anti-Diversion Policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.