Doing Business With Us: Terms & Conditions
1. Authorized CCSS licensed beauty professionals are provided educational and training products on the CCSS brand multiple times throughout the year.
2. Prohibition on modifying products: Authorized CCSS licensed beauty professionals may not alter, damage, or deface CCSS products in any manner.
3. Requiring the proper handling and storage of products: Authorized CCSS licensed beauty professionals are required to maintain proper handling and storage of CCSS products.
4. In the event that you are not satisfied with any Control Corrective product purchased through an authorized distributor in an authorized channel, we will gladly provide a refund of the original purchase price if product is returned within 7 days of your purchase date. Please return any unused portion of the product along with a receipt from an authorized distributor to obtain your refund. Shipping & handling costs are not refunded. Please email email@example.com if you need to return an item or call us directly at 866-290-4290.
5. Require responses to customer questions: Authorized CCSS licensed beauty professionals shall make it known to their clients that they are available to answer questions, provide advice, and respond to customer concerns. This includes responding to any questions or concerns relating to product information, proper usage, or other inquiries.
6. Please be advised that as a wholesale customer of Control Corrective Skincare Systems, Inc. (“CCSS”), you are only authorized to promote and sell CCSS products to your clientele. CCSS products are intended to be used only in conjunction with the care and supervision of a licensed beauty professional. For this reason, you are not permitted to sell CCSS products on the Internet, in any manner, to sell CCSS products in a quantity greater than that generally purchased for personal use, or to sell CCSS products to any party who will resell the CCSS products. Failure to adhere to these policies may result in the termination of your relationship with CCSS. We also request that you report any product diversion or suspected product diversion to us immediately so that we can properly investigate.
If you have any questions about CCSS’s Anti-Diversion Policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.